David Collier practices law in Sonoma County in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, and Probate.
David was born and raised in Yreka, a rural town near Oregon. He graduated from UC Berkeley with a double major in Mathematics and History and from UC Santa Barbara with a Master’s Degree in Mathematics. After teaching math for a few years, David returned to his hometown to take over his family’s title insurance and escrow business, which David owned and managed for 18 years.
David studied law through correspondence—graduating as the top student in his class, winning multiple student awards, and passing the California Bar Exam on his first attempt—all while operating a complex business in a competitive environment, managing 25 employees, fully engaging in community life, and being an awesome husband and father.
Since opening his law practice in 2010, David has drawn on his unique background in real estate, title insurance, escrow accounting, land titles, business management, teaching, and even his degrees in math and history to help his clients solve their legal issues related to estate planning and trust and probate administration.
- Principal Attorney, David J. Collier, Attorney at Law 2010-present
- Adjunct Math Instructor, Santa Rosa Junior College 2014-present
- President, Manager, & Title Officer at Siskiyou County Title Co. 1994–2012
- Concord Law School – Law – JD – Juris Doctor – 2010
- University of California – Santa Barbara – Mathematics – MA – Masters – 1993
- University of California – Berkeley – Double Major in Mathematics & History – BA – Bachelor of Arts – 1990
- Valedictorian – Concord Law School – 2010
- Sonoma County Bar Association – 2013–present
David’s office is conveniently located in downtown Santa Rosa at 3558 Round Barn Blvd, Suite 200.